SPRING OH/PA/NY STEELHEAD ALLEY (northeast OH+) – March 17 – 20 (Thu. – Sun.)
Approximate Cost – includes shared guide(s). $200 deposit to register.
Coordinator – J Randall
Current plans: arrive Thursday afternoon. Fish some known spots. Fish Friday on our own. Jack has many spots to try. One float trip scheduled for Sat., 3/19 for three anglers. Two spots taken. Other three anglers will be wading with 2nd guide on Sat. Another float is scheduled for Sunday, 3/20 for three anglers. Other anglers will be wading with 2nd guide Sunday. Drive home after fishing Sunday.
• Drive up Thursday afternoon / early evening – check into motel ($150/3 nights/person) – ridesharing to be setup
• Fish on our own Friday / if arriving early enough to fish. Fish Ashtabula, Chagrin and Grand Rivers and Conneaut Creek till dark with “NKFFer guides”
• Return to Motel to cleanup for Dinner (mutually agreed upon restaurant)
• Meet with “shared guide(s)” on Saturday morning after breakfast (included in motel) – Guides ($425 for 3 fishers or ~$141 each plus tip) – Fish Ashtabula, Chagrin and Grand Rivers and Conneaut Creek till dark
• Return to Motel to cleanup for Dinner (different mutually agreed upon restaurant)
• Meet with “NKFFer guides” on Sunday morning at breakfast (included in motel) – consider buying these guides breakfast.
• Fish Ashtabula, Chagrin and Grand Rivers and Conneaut Creek till NOON with NKFFers familiar with the rivers/area
• Packup and leave for home – stopping along the way for dinner
Registration are closed for this event.
- Joe Cruse
- Richard Bushman
- Jack Randall