7 Comments

  1. I’ll check the weather forecast as we get closer. Depending on numbers registered, we could do the knot-tying in my garage (A/C’d) if the weather got sour on the 28th.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.