GREEN RIVER FLOAT OR WADE FOR FALL SMALLMOUTH OCT. 21 – 23 – Fri. – Sun.
Approximate cost $200 (accommodations, food, rideshare)
$100 deposit to register. Coordinator M Arnold
- NKFF GREEN RIVER Float and Wade Trip – using our own watercraft (canoes, kayaks, pontoon boats)
- Drive down mid-day Friday and fish till dark around Russell Ford Ramp or after work Friday and meet at the Lucky Vista Motel in Maps and directions will be provided. Motel rooms (2 beds) are $70.00 per night –
$140/2 each room).
- Have dinner in Campbellsville at (Colton’s Steakhouse, Brothers Restaurant or La Cantrina Mexican) – return to the motel for adult beverages, fly-tying, tales, etc
- Up early Saturday for breakfast at Druther’s Restaurant
- Fish from Russell Ford Ramp to the American Legion Park Ramp (2.3 miles) on Saturday
- Fish from the American Legion Park Ramp to the Greensburg Ramp (2 Miles) on Sunday,
- then return home Sunday after the float stopping for dinner along the way if that suits
Registration are closed for this event.
- Kevin Cottrell
- Michael Arnold
- Josh Lillard
- Scott Hull