NKFF ELKHORN CREEK FLOAT AND / OR WADE – Jul 8 & 9 – Fri.-Sat.
Approximate Trip Cost $120 if staying over Friday night – Gas & Food if just day-tripping NO DEPOSIT to register. Coordinator – M Arnold/J Cruse
- Drive down Friday early and float or wade and fish until about dinner. Those who drive down after work can just meet us at Jim’s Seafood (950 Wilkinson Blvd #2025, Frankfort, KY 40601 – straight down US-127 to just before you get into Frankfort) for dinner. Then we’ll go back to the stream and fish the evening hatches at Forks-of Elkhorn or Knight’s Bridge till sunset then head to the Bluegrass Inn in Frankfort ($77 a night for 2 bed room) – let us know you plan to stay and we’ll setup the rooms.
- Get up early and have breakfast at the motel (included) – check out
- Head to whatever part of the stream you plan to wade or float – maps provided in the trip plan
- Fish till noon-ish – break for lunch and a streamside nap – waiting for the evening hatches – fish till dusk and then head home
- or head for home after lunch
Registration are closed for this event.